When large size is important choose the HT-2 Heat Treat Oven by Evenheat. Measuring in at 13" wide, 11" high and 27" deep the HT-2 offers twice the depth of our popular HT-1. From custom work to small production runs the HT-2 provides the capacity and performance for success.
The HT-2 is powerful, well designed and capable of all heat treating operations up to 2000F and is available with the Set-Pro, Rampmaster, or TAP Controller.
- 13” W x 11” H x 27” D
- 215 lbs shipping weight
- 240 volts, 30 amps, 7200 watts, NEMA 6-50P
- Max temp on the HT series ovens is 2000F
- Access Port (Pat. Pending)
- Cool-touch handle
- Corner mounting technique
- Excellent temperature distribution
- Full stainless jacket
- Loud Alarm Output Jack (Rampmaster, & TAP)
- Multiple Control Options (Set-Pro, Rampmaster, & TAP)
- Responsive thermocouples
- Side-opening Door
- Swing View Adjustable Control
Evenheat Kiln, Inc. guarantees to the original purchaser that for a period of two full years from the date of purchase the oven will be free of defects in workmanship and materials when used under normal and proper operating conditions.