Perform your heat treating in-house with the HT-1 Heat Treat Oven by Evenheat. The HT-1 is designed specifically for private work benches, commercial shops, and industrial prototyping needs.
The HT-1 offers accuracy, consistency, and performance in a well conceived and executed design. From die and prototype work to tempering and color case hardening the HT-1 represents the ultimate in shop sized heat treat ovens.
The HT-1 is powerful, well designed and capable of all heat treating operations up to 2000F and is available with the Set-Pro, Rampmaster, or TAP Controller.
- 13” W x 13.5” H x 13.5” D
- 125 lbs shipping weight
- 240 volts, 18 amps, 4320 watts, NEMA 6-20P
- Max temp on the HT series ovens is 2000F
- Access Port (Pat. Pending)
- Cool-touch handle
- Corner mounting technique
- Excellent temperature distribution
- Full stainless jacket
- Loud Alarm Output Jack (Rampmaster, & TAP)
- Multiple Control Options (Set-Pro, Rampmaster, & TAP)
- Responsive thermocouples
- Side-opening Door
- Swing View Adjustable Control
- Max temp:
- 2000° F
Evenheat Kiln, Inc. guarantees to the original purchaser that for a period of two full years from the date of purchase the oven will be free of defects in workmanship and materials when used under normal and proper operating conditions.