The KO 18 is our most popular KO Series heat treat oven. It's depth is about right for most knife makers and machinists alike.
The KO 18 is powerful, well designed and capable of all heat treating operations up to 2400F and is available with the Set-Pro, Rampmaster, or TAP Controller.
- 9” W x 5.5” H x 18” D
- 102 lbs shipping weight
- 240 volts, 13 amps, 3120 watts, NEMA 6-20P
- Max temp on the KO series ovens is 2400F
- Access Port (Pat. Pending)
- Cool-touch handle
- Corner mounting technique
- Excellent temperature distribution
- Full stainless jacket
- Loud Alarm Output Jack (Rampmaster, & TAP)
- Multiple Control Options (Set-Pro, Rampmaster, & TAP)
- Responsive thermocouples
- Side-opening Door
- Swing View Adjustable Control
Evenheat Kiln, Inc. guarantees to the original purchaser that for a period of two full years from the date of purchase the oven will be free of defects in workmanship and materials when used under normal and proper operating conditions.