The KH 418 is designed for heat treaters whose shops and workbenches come with a mortgage. Simply plug the KH 418 into any standard 120V household receptacle and you're ready to go.
The KH Series takes its design from our well regarded KF Series. It's a rugged and solid design that serves the heat treater well.
Available with the Set-Pro, Rampmaster, or TAP Touchscreen Controller.
- 6.5” W x 4.25” H x 18” D
- 70 lbs shipping weight
- 120 volts, 13 amps, 1560 watts, NEMA 5-15P (Standard Household Plug)
- Max temp on the KH series ovens is 2200F
- Access Port (Pat. Pending)
- Cool-touch handle
- Corner mounting technique
- Excellent temperature distribution
- Full stainless jacket
- Loud Alarm Output Jack (Rampmaster, & TAP)
- Multiple Control Options (Set-Pro, Rampmaster, & TAP)
- Power Inturrupt Switch
- Responsive thermocouples
- Side-opening Door
- Standard Household Plug
- Swing View Adjustable Control
Evenheat Kiln, Inc. guarantees to the original purchaser that for a period of two full years from the date of purchase the oven will be free of defects in workmanship and materials when used under normal and proper operating conditions.